Raise Bone Widow
Raise a walking pile of bones which can consume corpses to restore Vitality and receive a stacking damage buff.
The stats of the summons will depend on caster level and Summoning ability.
Raise Bone Widow is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Raise Bone Widow location
- Available starting from level 9
- Kerban at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Tarquin at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Stonegarden Graveyards (Reaper's Coast), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jahan at Driftwood Fields (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Arx Outskirts (Arx), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Trader Victor Voss at Arx
Bone Widow's skills
Devour a fresh corpse to restore your vitality and receive a damage buff.
Blows up your target.
Restore [X] Vitality.
Set Empowered for 3 turn(s).
Surprise your enemies by emerging from underground at target position.
Raise Bone Widow effect
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, High Quality Shadow Essence, and Ancient Human Skull
- Scales with level and Summoning
- Range 13m
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Devour Corpse can only target intact corpses
- Devour Corpse's damage buff is 30%, and it stacks
Raise Bone Widow trivia & strategies
- Bone Widow has no magical armour by default. You can use spells to apply magical armor to it, though.
- Is Undead, so healing spells will damage it while poison will heal it.
- Summoning cost reduced to 2 AP as of patch v188.8.131.523.
- Devour Corpse cost 0 AP and has 1 turn cooldown as of patch v184.108.40.2063.