Last Rites is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Last Rites location
- Available starting from level 16
- Tarquin at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Stonegarden Graveyards (Reaper's Coast), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jahan at Driftwood Fields (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Arx Outskirts (Arx), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Trader Victor Voss at Arx
Last Rites effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level.
- Range 13m
- Can be used once per combat
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Last Rites trivia & strategies
- With a few points in Constitution, it is possible to out-live the effects just by having more vitality than the spell deals in damage.
- Living On The Edge will prevent the spell's effect from killing the caster.
- In combination with Shackles of Pain, this skill can be used to deal devastating amounts of damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!