Last Rites is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Last Rites location
- Available starting from level 16
- Tarquin at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Stonegarden Graveyards (Reaper's Coast), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jahan at Driftwood Fields (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Arx Outskirts (Arx), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Trader Victor Voss at Arx
Last Rites effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with ???
- Range 13m
- Can be used once per combat
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Last Rites trivia & strategies
- Does not do enough damage to kill you with enough Con.
- If it will kill you, Living On The Edge first and you will survive
- At 10 Necromancy (or lower), use Shackles of Pain on enemy before Last Rites to deal massive damage to enemy while healing yourself back the damage you took. (not sure this is true anymore)