Sets Evasive Aura for you and allies around you.
Dodging chance is increased by 90% and your Movement Speed is increased by 1m.
Sets Evasive Aura for 1 turn(s).
Requires Aerotheurge 2
Evasive Aura is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Evasive Aura Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Huntsman Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
- Insert a Source Orb into any amulet with a rune slot.
Evasive Aura Effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Evasive Aura Trivia & strategies
- Very effective if your team doesn't have a "traditional tank"
- If you are expecting lots of melee and bow attacks, casting this right before initiating a fight makes them all miss in the first round
- A bunch of status effects nullify the evasion bonus despite not outright removing the status effect: crippled, enwebbed, entangled, marked to name a few
Evasive Aura Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Definitely useful for burning ability uses on predictable enemies (highground marksman fang etc). Sucks that it takes two memory slots but you can always slot in a source orb when you need it.
Imagine if all your party had this. Combine with skin graft.... forever evading and become immune to all attacks forever!
Doesn't worth it, especially early on. Better cast uncanny evasion instead. It should've last for around 2 turns at least to be relevant for it's cost.
Can be canceled by Uncanny Evasion, something AI actually exploits.
probably the best spell in the game. effectively gives your team 1 free round
The description doesn't mention it but this gives evasion to all friendlies within a pretty wide area.
I'm not sure what this spell exactly does either :/
I'm not sure I understand the reason this spell exists. There is a single point aero spell that does not cost source and gives more dodge, is this an oversight on larians part?