Deals 220% Air Damage to enemies around you; then creates cursed static clouds on the edges of the spell.
Sets Air Immunity for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence
Closed Circuit is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Closed Circuit Location
- Available starting from level 13
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Hannag at Cloisterwood
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Stormforger (one-handed mace, Reaper's Coast)
Closed Circuit Effects
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Source Orb, and Lucky Rabbit Paw
- Scroll costs 3 AP to use
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Aerotheurge
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Closed Circuit Trivia & strategies
- Guaranteed to stun if the targets have no magical armour. The skill itself gives 2 turn shocked, but the cursed electrified cloud inflicts stunned on contact