Control the forces of nature so the wind is literally at your party's back. An aura increases you allies' movement speed by 1.5m while they stay close to you.
Sets Favourable Winds Aura for 4 turn(s).
Requires Aerotheurge 1
Favourable Wind is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Favourable Wind Location
- Available from the start
- Gawin at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Favourable Wind Effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Air Essence, and Panties
- Favourable Wind buff duration increased to 4 turns as of Patch v18.104.22.1686
- Movement bonus is constant regardless of the character base speed.
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I find this one useful in pawn builds since it lasts 5 turns and is worth 7.5m of free movement. If you play an auto-attack build with pawn and opportunist this plus haste makes you go 10+m far for 0 points every turn, not super strong but very good for positioning. And I think worth 1 AP investment.
This spell is pretty useless, so at the beggining of the game, I did not get it.
I love how the ingredients for the scroll includes panties. XD The dev's must have some interesting upskirt fantasies
Would be neat if this spell increased the range of ranged weapons too so it would be useful for more static characters.
The buff is either a static 1.5m or a 30% movespeed increase - Not entirely sure which as of yet, haven't had a chance to test it with higher than base movespeeds.