Remove Petrified and Frozen from target character. Vaporise ground surfaces into clouds. Does not work on Oil, Ice or Lava surfaces
Requires Aerotheurge 1
Vaporise is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Polymorphing Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
- Chamore Doran (wand, Reaper's Coast)
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- AoE radius is 2m
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Only vaporises a surface that's directly targeted, the AoE indicator is just for the status removal
- Vaporises the whole targeted surface, not just what's inside the AoE indicator
Vaporise Trivia & strategies
- Useful to combine Vaporise and Mass Breathing Bubbles
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
How do you learn the skill?
I had characters cast rain repeatedly to make a massive water surface over whole fight, then vaporise, then more rain until theres both a cloud and surface over whole fight. Drop lightning and screw enemies over. :) works fanatically well with 2 lightning wands. stun 2 enemies for 2 ap. 4 if you have someone able to curse them. Massive armour shredding and massive CC
does this works as a smoke cloud if you use the warfare jump skill?
Interesting fact on clouds: unlike surfaces, flying or leaping through one deals the damage/applies effects. It can be used to great effect by creating fire clouds around flying enemies, they'll either fly through it and suffer loads of tick damage like rupture tendons, or pass their turn to avoid to. Can also be used by you for positive synergy, by flying through blessed steam (or poison cloud if undead) to heal very fast. Overall this spell is really usefull. Try using it in "that fight with so much fire the FPS of weaker PC plummet". You know which one. Also since it can coexist with a surface making an holy fire cloud while cursed surfaces are everywhere is a smart move.
1) Good for Clearing Petrified on companions, in act 2 by a coffin that Permanently puts the Petrified status on them after opening it. 2) Using Aerotheurge skill book and Polymorph skill boos does make it, just don't us "Source" Aerotheurge skill book or it will result in JellyFish skin.
This works like turn to oil, turning the entire surface into a cloud
Wrong. This makes jellyfish skin.