Throw dust at a character, blinding them and dealing 75% Earth Damage. Clears surfaces and clouds in the area.
Set Blinded for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Throw Dust is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Throw Dust location
Throw Dust effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Can be deflected
- Doesn't damage allies, but will blind them if they have no magical armour
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Also clears lava and deathfog
Throw Dust builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage