Siphon Poison is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Siphon Poison Location
- Available starting from level 16
- Gareth at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Dumora Lam (wand, Arx)
- Gauntlets of Contamination once the set is complete
Siphon Poison Effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level and Geomancer
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Also removes cursed poison surfaces and clouds
Siphon Poison Trivia & Strategies
- The additional damage is trivial, so use it for utility not damage.
Siphon Poison Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Venomous Sentry
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
useful for healing that one undead friend.
How to combine this ?
Also absorbs poison clouds !
Don't use the skill for the damage but for utility. Unfortunately you get the skill too late in the game to make it usefull, still as an undead you can use the skill instead of running around if you're in battle...
For poison damage use Venom coating or the source/aura version (both give the same boost)
BUT ! It also absorbs cursed poison (without cursing your siphoning character) making it VERY usefull somewhere in Arx.
This spell shows up once you hit level 16 on all normal Geo vendors. Only adds about 1/3rd of the damage that venom coating does. Rain into Contamination into Siphon Poison isn't worth the AP. Regrettable since I wanted to try a Geo stacked, poison damage, dual wield wand user and was hoping absorbing giant puddles of poison was going to be a nice power spike at level 16.
so where is this spell found or at least seen?