|Location||Fort Joy Ghetto|
The Murderous Gheist is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
Magister Yarrow of Fort Joy wants to find a missing inmate named Migo.
- Find Migo, the missing inmate, and report to Yarrow.
On the wall of Fort Joy is Magister Yarrow, she is searching for a missing inmate named Migo. Migo is at southside of Fort Joy on the beach past Doctor Leste. He has transformed into some kind of monster and attacks you after you speak with him. You can give him Yarrow Flower (found around the island) and he will give you a ring, or you can kill him and take the ring. Report to Magister Yarrow and confirm the status of Migo, giving her the ring as proof. If you did not kill him, you can follow her to the beach and speak with her again and she will give you a key that opens the locked door above the ladder you must kick down after teleporting to in Fort Joy Ghetto, allowing you access to Fort Joy.
- Migo is actually the father of Magister Yarrow. Give him a Yarrow flower to get his ring.
- Migo's Ring provides a permanent Restoration skill (restores vitality) while worn.
- If you give the ring to Yarrow, she will run to the beach where Migo is (or his corpse if you killed him). She can then be killed to retrieve the ring from her corpse.
- Killing them after completing the quest results in 1000 party Experience from Migo and 800 party Experience from Magister Yarrow.
- Killing Migo and Magister Yarrow will drop 2 Unique Items Migo's Breastplate and Migo's Ring
Located on Migo's character. Killing him will give you this item. Migo is located on a beach a little further from where the Doctor is
This is located on Migo's body. To get this ring you can either kill Migo or give him a Yarrow flower which grows near the coffins. You have to give Magister Yarrow the ring as proof so she believes you on the location of her father. You can get the ring back by killing Magister Yarrow.