The Arena of Fort Joy is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
"We found the fighting arena of Fort Joy."
- Speak to Thola, the Thorny One.
- Defeat all the contenders in the Arena of Fort Joy.
In the arena, speaking to the female near the ledge will grant you a free buff for the fight. When you are ready, speak to Thola to start the quest. She will tell you to challenge the other fighters to become the champion of the arena.
Multiplayer: If you are playing with more than player, there will be two phases instead of one. The first phase involves fighting four characters (a wizard, ranger, knight, and a dog). Once they are defeated, you will either be transported back to Thola or prompted to complete the challenge of the One, which will initiate a player-vs-player phase where the players will face off against each other.
The quest will finish regardless of the outcome. If you won, you will be given a reward by Thola.
- The chests can be looted during combat. If you are playing multiplayer, then you must loot them during the first phase. They won't be usable during the second. The chests contains loot you'd find from an ordinary Ornate Chest.
- Any dead party members will be revived if you win. Therefore, only use Resurrection Scrolls when necessary. You will not lose the game if you are defeated, though.
- After completing this quest, you can speak to the merchant Nebora to remove your main character's Source Collar as part of the The Collar quest.
- Upon winning, you earn "Champion of Driftwood" tag, which you can use to impress Dorotya.