The Burning Prophet is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
- Statue of Burning Prophet
- Light all five torches at the same time
- Talk to statue
At Reapers bluffs, there's an unusual statue in the hills standing guard over a number of torches. You need to have all five torches lit at the same time to be able to talk to the statue. If you are too slow the torches will go out and you will need to restart the cycle. The easiest way to do this is by using fireball or supernova at the center igniting all the torches instantly. If you don't have a big pyrokinetic spell you can cover the area with oil or poison and ignite the surface instead. After successfully lighting all five torches a rainbow will show up and the statue talks to you, you can select your reward and gain 6950 XP in DE.
- Use a fire spell to ingnite all the torches at once, such as fireball, supernova, or searing daggers.
- Cover area in oil or poison then ignite
- Statue location is X:157 Y:19
- Receive common rewards plus a Book of Prophecy.