Assassinate is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available starting from level 16
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
- Delorus' Bow (Nameless Isle)
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Physical Armour
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Scales with level, weapon and finesse
- Can be deflected
- Can miss
- Cannot be silenced
- Can be atrophied
- Guerrilla bonus doesn't get added to this skill. You'll get the +50% damage while sneaking, but not an additional +40% from Guerrilla.
Assassinate trivia & strategies
- Largely obsolete in comparison to Ballistic Shot. If the target is under 14.5m and you are sneaking it is better than Ballistic Shot, other than that, see below.
- If not sneaking, target would need to be within 3m to be of greater value than most other skills.
- Most useful when the ranger is out of combat and uses this to enter combat