Terrain Transmutation is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Terrain Transmutation location
- Available starting from level 9
- Exter at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Thorndancer at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Glaoch Girt (one-handed mace, Arx)
Terrain Transmutation effects
Terrain Transmutation trivia & strategies
- Both in Reaper's Coast and Nameless Isle there is lava available, and in Reaper's Coast there's even deathfog. Technically one can cheese almost all fights on the surface of these areas, even Jahan, by carrying lava or deathfog to each fight, provided the enemies aren't immune to fire and/or levitating. Of course, doing this takes quite a while and is very tedious
- This skill can be used to transmute fire into areas surrounded by poison, for a large explosion.