Spider Legs is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Spider Legs location
- Available starting from level 9
- Exter at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Thorndancer at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Spider Legs' skill
Create web surface to Entangle all characters in the area.
Set Enwebbed for 1 turn.
3m Explode radius
2 Turn Cooldown
Spider Legs effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, High Quality Life Essence or Alien Life Essence, and Arthropod Leg
- Scroll costs 1 AP to use
- Spin Web's Enwebbed status is resisted by nothing
- Spin Web's range is 13m
- Enwebs targets for one turn even if the web gets burned immediately
- Provides Haste when stepping on web
- Spin Web is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Spin Web can be deflected
Spider Legs trivia & strategies
- Best effect gained when Spin Web hits both enemies and self due to the Haste buff to self
- Very useful when enemies have no choice but to go through a narrow passage. Fill it with Web and they might end up staying there for multiple turns. Most notable use is in the fight against Doctor Daeva
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!