Skin Graft is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Skin Graft location
- Available starting from level 9
- Exter at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Hannag at Cloisterwood
- Elven Thorndancer at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Last One Standing (belt, Arx)
Skin Graft effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Source Orb, and Animal Scales
- Scroll costs 0 AP to use
- Can be used only once per fight
- Will not restore skills that can be used only once per fight (e.g. Time Warp, Last Rites)
Skin Graft trivia & strategies
- Now costs 1AP as of Patch v184.108.40.2066
- One of the base skills for any cheese strategy when combined with Adrenaline, Apotheosis and/or Time Warp along with powerful source skills like Pyroclastic Eruption
- Becomes even more overpowered when using scrolls instead of the memorized version. Source Orbs and Animal Scales are fairly easy to find, and the scroll costs no source or AP to use, and last but not least, it can be used multiple times each encounter. Note that Apotheosis also has a scroll version, which means that you can set a cheese strategy up without spending any source at all
- In theory, using the scroll you can never run out of AP by first casting Adrenaline and then Skin Graft, then Adrenaline again, then Skin Graft and so on. It's only in theory because of the availability of Source Orbs and Animal Scales, but throughout the game you can and will find many of both of those. The only drawback is that if you stop during a fight, due to the stacked Adrenaline effects you will miss a lot of turns
- Even the memorized skill alone allows you to use two strong skills in a row, barred only by AP cost when not using Adrenaline and amount of source available when not using Apotheosis
- With all of the above said, this is definitely one of the most overpowered skills in the game, if not the most overpowered. Honour mode playthroughs become a cakewalk with this
Skin Graft builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Radiant Battlemage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Eternal Warrior (Death Knight Perfected)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Battlemage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Juggernaut
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
is it possible to have endless turns with this and Time Warp?
super op with elf support teleport + nether swap > adrenaline + flesh sacrifice > skin graft > teleport + nether swap > adrenaline + flesh sacrifice > spider legs or other cc and all the enemies will be cramed together so other damage dealer can use aoe skills with full potential
I don't care much about the memorized version of this skill, but the scroll version of this skill is so broken, that it basically breaks the game. Scroll version costs 0 Ap and 0 Sp to cast, and unlike the memorized version, it can be cast multiple times in the same fight. This means that you can just spam Skin Graft scroll in combination with Adrenaline to virtually take infinite amount of turns. The materials aren't hard to obtain either.. Animal scales are sold by multiple vendors in Driftwood starting early act 2, and Tarquin sells source orbs starting level 13 or so I believe. Sheet of paper can literally be found everywhere.
This was sold by Exter on The Lady Vengeance at the very beginning of Act II for me. Man, I really wish I had not robbed him back in Act I now thinking I'd not see him much more...
best support skill in the game. recover all cooldowns on spell is totally OP. You can do insane combos with that spell
Combining this with Adrenaline is pretty powerful. You can use Skin Grafts + Adrenaline + Executioner to get up to 10 action points in one turn. I typically use this with my 2H warrior to kill two enemies my first turn. Adrenaline > Blitz > Whirlwind > Skin Grafts > Adrenaline > Whirlwind Using adrenaline twice *WILL* drain 4AP on the following turn, but it's still really OP to begin the fight with two or three dead enemies.
can you target other characters with this or just a self?
Currently skin graft scroll cost no ap nor sp, can be used multiple times in a turn, and you can use adrenaline and flesh sacrifice after the scroll.