You get immunity to fire, but lowered resistance to water. You bleed fire.
Set Flaming Skin for 2 turn(s).
Requires Polymorph 2
Flaming Skin is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Flaming Skin location
- Combine any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Polymorphing Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
- Circle of Suns (ring, Arx)
Flaming Skin effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted, but a copy can be found in Reaper's Coast on one of Baran Levere's guards. This is the only Flaming Skin scroll in the game
- Scroll costs 1 AP to use
- Gives +100% fire resistance
- Gives -30% water resistance
- Immunity to burning
- Immunity to warm
- Using Flesh Sacrifice will still produce normal blood
Flaming Skin trivia & strategies
- Combines very well with Supernova and many other Pyrokinetic skills in close-range
- Very useful against lava, especially if you decide to fight Hannag
- Can be replaced by the Five-Star Diner talent and consuming a medium fire resistance potion, without the water resistance drawback.
Flaming Skin builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Battlemage
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is this permanent or turn based?
Yet another skill that would be great, if it didn't cost a source point to cast.
would've preferred to see it last longer than 2 turns. All the friendly fire in my 3 mage comp just eats my warrior alive, be nice to not need to build into fire resistance if I could use this instead, but 2 turns just isn't long enough. I mean, it costs a source point to use in the first place, so if at the very least the CD was closer to the duration it wouldn't change its power much, just makes it a more manageable buff.
This is obviously used along with supernova
Does this provide any damage protection from Necrofire?
Obtained by combining any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Polymorphing Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
Does this give you 100% res or just immunity?
Anyone one know how to craft/obtain this?