Medusa Head is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Medusa Head Spell Book Location
- Sold by Doctor Leste in Fort Joy Ghetto once you reach level 4
- Sold by Exter in Amadia's Sanctuary (Southeast of Fort Joy after you escape)
- Trader Ovis (central market) - Driftwood
Medusa Head Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Source Orb, and Scales Animal
- Incompatible with Bull Horns
- Grants the Petrifying Visage skill
Deal [X - Y] earth damage and Petrify enemies around you.
Set Petrified for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from Strength.
Resisted by Magic Armour
5 Turn Cooldown
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Radiant Battlemage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Juggernaut