Poisonous Skin is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Poisonous Skin location
- Combine any Geomancer Skill book and any Polymorphing Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
Poisonous Skin effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Gives +100% earth and poison resistance
- Gives -30% air resistance
- Immunity to petrified
- Immunity to slowed
- Immunity to poisoned
- Immunity to acid
- Using Flesh Sacrifice will still produce normal blood
Poisonous Skin trivia & strategies
- There exist a few fights where earth and poison damage can become a problem, especially if the enemy can cast Pyroclastic Eruption, but other than those this skill is largely useless
- Becomes obsolete when Five-Star Diner talent is in use, as one can get the same effect by consuming medium earth and poison resistance potions without the air resistance drawback and no source used
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!