Forced Exchange is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Forced Exchange location
- Available starting from level 13
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Hannag at Cloisterwood
- Elven Thorndancer at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Forced Exchange effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Physical Armour
Forced Exchange trivia & strategies
- Slightly cumbersome to use as it requires the removal of physical armour for it to be effective, but when it is effective it can be very powerful, especially against bosses
- Cast Living on the Edge and get yourself to 1 HP for practically an instant kill
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Death Knight
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Eithne sells this pre 13 . Im 12 but i already did her quest so she bailed. Cus at 13 its at DW square
This + Living on the Edge is pretty much literally the FEAR strat from Pokemon :V
Makes the troll fights an absolute joke. Cast resist death, let the troll pummel you to 1HP, forced exchange, and then you can even kill them with a teleport.
In my game Hannag also sells this spellbook after I saved her from the magisters.
Where can i get it?