You get immunity to water, but lowered resistance to fire. You bleed ice.
Set Icy Skin for 2 turn(s).
Requires Polymorph 2
Icy Skin is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Icy Skin location
- Combine any Hydrosophist skillbook and any Polymorph skillbook. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
Icy Skin effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Gives +100% water resistance
- Give -30% fire resistance
- Immunity to frozen
- Immunity to chilled
- Using Flesh Sacrifice will still produce normal blood
- Does not give immunity to slipping
Icy Skin trivia & strategies
- Largely useless due to the fact that there just aren't many fights where water damage is a problem. One such fight is the Djinn
- Becomes obsolete when Five-Star Diner talent is in use, as one can get the same effect by consuming a medium water resistance potion without the fire resistance drawback and no source used
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
bleed ice? is it blood ice? or water ice?
Curious if it works well with blood sucker
Even the Ice King with Ice Skin will slip and fall on ice. Nice Job Larian!
Undead are still hurt by healing spells while they have the Icy Skin buff.
Why is this 2 ap when the other skin spell are only one ap?