Bull Horns is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Bull Horns location
- Available from the start
- Doctor Leste at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Exter at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Thorndancer at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Bull Horns' skill
Rush at your enemies, dealing 75% weapon damage and setting Bleeding.
Set Bleeding for 2 turn(s).
Resisted by Physical Armour
1 Turn Cooldown
Bull Horns effects
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Life Essence, and Antler
- Scroll costs 0 AP to use
- Is autocast
- Bull Rush scales with weapon and Warfare
- Bull Rush is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Bull Rush can be used with a bow
- Bull Rush cannot be deflected
- Bull Rush can miss
- Bull Rush can be atrophied, but Bull Horns can't
- Bull Rush cannot be silenced, but Bull Horns can
Bull Horns trivia & strategies
- Bull Rush now does the damage type of the weapon you are using as of Patch v126.96.36.1996
- Sparking Swings and Master of Sparks work with this skill.
- Elemental Arrowheads does affect this skill.
Bull Horns builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Eternal Warrior (Death Knight Perfected)