Mark target enemy. If they die in the next 2 turns, you are healed and receive damage and armour bonuses. If target survives, their Vitality is healed to full and caster receives damage.
Apply Challenge to target, betting whether they will be dead in 3 turn(s).
Challenge is a Warfare Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Challenge Spell Book Location
- Sold by Stranded Merchant near Paradise Downs and next to the Abandoned Livewood Sawmill.
- Acquire level 16 most merchants sell the book
Notes and Tips
- Challenge cost reduced to 1 AP as of Patch v126.96.36.1996
- Challenge no longer has an AP cost as of Definitive Edition.
- Challenge now heals Undead characters as of Definitive Edition.