Consume Frozen surfaces around you and convert them to Magic Armour. Removes Burning and Necrofire.
Restore up to [400% of total heal value] Magic Armour depending on relevant surface area.
Requires Hydrosophist 1
Cryotherapy is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
- Combine any Hydrosophist Skill book and any Huntsman Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
- Vord Emver (crossbow, Arx)
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level and Hydrosophist
- Range 2m
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Cryotherapy trivia & strategies
- Cryotherapy now clears Burning and Necrofire as of Patch v184.108.40.2066
- Almost certainly restores all magical armour if the whole AoE is covered by ice
- Combine with Rain and Global Cooling for a 3 AP magical restoration
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Frost Paladin
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
this skill restores an absurd amount of magic armour. for example by level 12 it restores up to 600 when the average MA by this point is 300. It combines very well with ice arrows the ranger can use. You can fully regenerate your magic armour while potentially damaging the enemy in close proximity.
To those wondering why this is a Hydro-Warfare skill:
In Divinity Original Sin 1, Warfare had a close range healing skill and this is most likely a reference to said skill.
Why the f*&k does this require huntsman? What about this skill makes you think of a ranger?
"up to" 34 magic armor doesn't seem like. Actually seems really low considering at the beginning of Act 3 (first quarter of the game) I already have 200-300 magic armor points. 30 magic armor barely covers half or a third of the damage of a single attack from a single enemy. Is that '34' number final or does it scale?
combined with icy skin maybe... otherwise there are better options even for 1 ap