Regenerate Magical Armour for all allies around caster.
Restore [26.5% of total heal value] Magic Armour for 3 turn(s).
Requires Hydrosophist 2
Soothing Cold is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Soothing Cold location
- Available starting from level 4
- Rezik at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Simone at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Soothing Cold effects
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Water Essence, and Red Snapper
- Scales with level and Hydrosophist
- Range 3m
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Soothing Cold trivia & strategies
- The amount of armour restored is trivial. It becomes largely useless except in the very beginning
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The healing is not "trivial". Unless you are using a shield on every character, then the healing at level 15 with 7 in hydro is 100 magic armor which is pretty good. Every turn that can keep you in the clear from being burst down and/or cced. Valuable for a support tank in particular who might not be doing too much in a battle.
"around" the caster but what exactly does it mean? What's its actual range?
Healed vitality ? What are you talking about. This spell doesn't heal vitality.
The spell tooltip is poorly worded. Soothing Cold also affects the caster unlike Leadership.
Does the skill apply to the caster as well?