Deal 110% Water Damage and set Chilled status on enemies in the area. Freeze blood and water surfaces.
Set Chilled for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Requires Hydrosophist 2
Winter Blast is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Winter Blast location
- Available starting from level 4
- Rezik at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Simone at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Winter Blast effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Water Essence, and Plaice
- Scroll costs 1 AP to use
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- AoE radius 3m
- Scales with level, intelligence and Hydrosophist
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Only hits enemies
- Cannot be deflected
- Douses fire in the area, both surfaces and characters
Winter Blast builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Glacial Guardian
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tidalist
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elementalist
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Rezik doesn't sell this skill.
One of the better Hydro spells. Decent damage, decent AoE and just 2 AP.
Tooltip misleading : this skill damages only ennemies, not all characters. Allies inside the reticule don't take any damage.