Targets in the cone that are frozen and under 10% Vitality shatter and instantly die. Otherwise they receive 150% Water Damage and become Frozen.
Instantly kill targets with Frozen status below 10% Vitality.
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Deep Freeze is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Deep Freeze location
- Available starting from level 16
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Deep Freeze effects
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Alien Water Essence, and a Mackerel
- Scroll costs 2 AP to use
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- 45° cone range
- Scales with level, intelligence and Hydrosophist
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Cannot be deflected
Deep Freeze trivia & strategies
- As the scroll only costs 2 AP costs, which can be lessened to 1 AP with Ambidextrous talent, it can be spammed for great effect
- Don't use it for the insta-kill effect. At 10% Vitality enemies will most likely not need much to die
Deep Freeze builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tidalist