|Blacksmithing allows you to repair your own items; the more you invest, the faster you'll work. Required to create and improve metal-enhanced Weapons and Armor.
- Each point increases the quality of Weapons and Armor you can make.
- Having at least 1 rank of Blacksmithing allows you to use a Repair Hammer to repair a damaged item.
- Bonuses can be found on Bracers and Belts. Some Bracers and Belts will give +1 to both Blacksmithing and Crafting.
- The Scientist talent gives +1 Blacksmithing and Crafting.
|Crafting determines what you can craft and the quality of your crafted items. The more invested it is, the more recipes you can unlock.
- Each point increases the number and quality of magical items that you can craft.
- Bonuses can be found in Bracers, Belts, the Scientist talent and also the Pragmatic trait.
|Loremaster allows you to examine enemies and identify items. The more invested it is, the more in-depth your intel.
- Each point increases the level of items that you can identify.
- Each point provides more information on enemies and objects when using right click > examine.
- Level 0 shows: status effects, level, attitude, HP, and talents
- Level 1 shows: elemental and physical resistances
- Level 2 shows: damage and armor
- Level 3 shows: bodybuilding and willpower
- Level 4 shows: accuracy
- Level 5 shows: max AP, start AP, turn AP, and initiative
- Bonuses can be found on Amulets and Rings.
- The Materialistic Trait gives +1 Loremaster.
|With Telekinesis you can move items from a distance. The higher your Telekinesis score, the heavier the items you can telepathically lift, and the farther you can move them.
- Each point increases pickup range by 2.0 meters.
- Bonuses can be found on Rings and Bracers.