Kniles the Flenser is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Kniles the Flenser information
- Level 4
- Specializes in backstabbing, bleeding, and teleportation abilities.
- Will immediately speak to you if you approach ask you to give him Atusa's severed leg if in any of your party members possesion
Kniles the Flenser location
- Kniles the Flenser first appears in Fort Joy Prison
Kniles the Flenser drops
Notes and Tips
- To make the fight easier kill the Meat Golem in the cage closest to the entrance of Kniles room with a ranged character then try to snipe the one on the left side of the room while remaining on the ledge.
- Meat Golems do not have armor, making them easily dealt with if they are frozen.
- If you have teleport, you can use it on Kniles to move him to the other side of the room and keep him out of the fight for a while.
- If you have teleport your can use it to pull a Meat Golem out of a locked cage and teleport Kniles into the cage, this will cause Kniles to drop out of combat entirely letting.
- If you don't want to fight, give him Atusa's servered leg (if in your possesstion) and you can get the face ripper item