- Location: Nameless Isle
- Recommended Level: 16
Notes & Tips
Rewards for completing the quest related to this sub-area:
- 30,100 Exploration XP upon entering the Temple of Duna. (10050 XP in DE version)
- You must have talked to THE WATCHER north outside the temple first in order to get the quest experience of "The Watcher's Mercy" when killing the Knight of Duna.
- Convince the Knight of Duna to stand down for 50,150XP "The Watcher's Mercy" quest update.
- Kill the Knight of Duna for 60,200XP, plus another 50,150XP "The Watcher's Mercy" quest update. Best outcome.
- 20,075 XP when praying at the Altar to Duna (quest update).
- 20,075 XP, a unique pendant named "The Watcher's Amulet", and a choice of Epic-quality loot upon quest completion with THE WATCHER.
- 27,900 XP when killing The Watcher afterwards.
- Granite protectors are not considered part of the combat, so they will attack any nearby player characters repeatedly while you are fighting the Knight of Duna. Additionally, hostile terrain such as fire will continuously hurt protectors even while nothing is happening in the combat.
[video goes here]
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!