Venomous Amphibian is an Enemy in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Venomous Amphibian information
- Found in the south-end of the Caverns. Spawns at ( X: 517 | Y: 505 ) and ( X: 504 | Y: 492 )
- Will not spawn if the player enters the area while sneaking.
- Known skills: Amphibian Leap, Salty Mucus, and Poison Wave.
- Bleeds poison.
- Gives 600 XP if killed.
- Typically will use Amphibian Leap to close distance or retreat.
- If it gets close, it will melee attack you, dealing Poison damage. If there's multiple people, it may use Poison Wave.
- If it stays away, it will shoot you with Salty Mucus.
- Do not attempt to block line of sight. This enemy is very agile and will use Amphibian Leap to reposition.
- Do not group up your party. This enemy can rush in and use Poison Wave for AOE damage and status effects.
- Stay away from poison surfaces. The many torches in the area can ignite these surfaces, causing them to explode and turn into fire surfaces.
- This enemy has no magic armour. Use magical CC skills such as Hail Strike or Petrifying Touch.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!