Deal 140% damage. Damage is doubled if you are sneaking or invisible. Target is killed instantly if below 20% Vitality.
Instantly kill target below 20% Vitality.
Mortal Blow is a Scoundrel Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Mortal Blow Spell Book Location
- Can be looted from Gwyndian Rince, or give to you as a reward by him if you save him.
- Sold by vendors upon reaching lvl 16.
Mortal Blow Requirements
Notes and Tips
- The Mortal Blow health threshold is calculated before the actual attack damage (Possibly false, my own testing showed that leaving the enemy within the threshold after the damage does instantly kill them afterwards)
- Deals 280% damage if you're invisible or sneaking
- It is often worth spending 1 AP to go invisible immediately before using this skill to get the double damage
- Can backstab
- Can only be used once per combat
- With proper setup, this skill has the highest per-AP damage of any single-target skill in the game
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Assassin
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Duelist