If target character is carrying grenades or arrows, a random one explodes in their inventory.
Explodes 1 random Arrow(s) or Grenade(s) on target's inventory.
Requires Pyrokinetic 1
Sabotage is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Sabotage Spell Book Location
- Obtained by combining any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Scoundrel Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
- Requires Pyrokinectic 1
- Requires Scoundrel 1
- Cost 1 Memory
Notes and Tips
- Sabotage range increased to 13m. Only characters with grenades and arrows are highlighted by Sabotage as of Patch v126.96.36.1996
- Special arrow sabotaged scales with your damage (as if you shot them). Considering this is only 1 AP, it is good damage / AP ratio if you know beforehand what arrows they have.
- You can add arrows or grenades by reverse pickpocket enemies before combat.
- This can backstab if you are in backstab distance wielding a dagger. The damage scales with the combined damage of both weapons. (Note: off hand will suffer a 50% damage penalty. Note2: off hand needs not be dagger but will have your normal crit instead)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Mandatory skill when you have lots of Glass Cannons in your party. A single grenade can cause havoc there.
if someone has a charm grenade/arrow, do they get brought over to your side, or would it just explode in their inventory, not deal damage, and have a chance of charming one of your allies they were engaged in melee with?
Range is no longer melee range btw every one. Its long distance now.
Very situational. I eventually stopped carrying it.
This can Backstab
For everyone talking about the short range, this spell does benefit from high-ground range bonuses and far out man. Clear the area and get some elevation before popping this.
Melee range. You could rather pickpocket the grenade for better use
well you should cast it on the enemy not on yourself.
The range of this doesnt make sense. You will likely end up hurting yourself with the explosion.
Range on this skill is really short.. Could be fun ability, but you have to be in melee range to use...