Sabotage is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Sabotage Spell Book Location
- Obtained by combining any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Scoundrel Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
Notes and Tips
- Sabotage range increased to 13m. Only characters with grenades and arrows are highlighted by Sabotage as of Patch v126.96.36.1996
- Special arrow sabotaged scales with your damage (as if you shot them). Considering this is only 1 AP, it is good damage / AP ratio if you know beforehand what arrows they have.
- You can add arrows or grenades by reverse pickpocket enemies before combat.
- This can backstab if you are in backstab distance wielding a dagger. The damage scales with the combined damage of both weapons. (Note: off hand will suffer a 50% damage penalty. Note2: off hand needs not be dagger but will have your normal crit instead)