Peace of Mind
Target gains Clear-Minded, which increases Strength, Finesse, Intelligence by (1 + amount scaled by level), Wits by (2 + amount scaled by level). Removes Blinded, Terrified, Charmed, Taunted, Sleeping, Enraged and Mad.
Set Clear-Minded for 3 turn(s).
Requires Pyrokinetic 1
Peace of Mind is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Peace of Mind location
- Available from the start
- Stingtail at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Samadel at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Lizard Monk at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Quartermaster at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Set by The Silent Path (helmet, Arx)
Peace of Mind effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Fire Essence, and Crab's Claw
- Scroll cost 1 AP
- Stat boost scales with level; see table below
- Additionally cleanses Drunk, for whatever it's worth
- Even if the description doesn’t say it, it gives 20% accuracy
Peace of Mind scaling
Peace of Mind trivia & strategies
- As it requires only one level in Pyrokinetic, many builds can benefit from it and Haste. Necromancers will also be able to use Corpse Explosion
- Use to find most hidden treasure and objects of interest without Wits investment
- Internal names: Burn My Eyes
Peace of Mind builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This skill is an absolute must have for any build, for hydro/areo mages however with high wits + Peace of Mind + Savage Sortilege, you become a crowd control damage cranking machine. Your enemy literally has no chance to make a move and they simply eat crits nearly every turn while you keep freezing and stunning them.
Even if the description doesn’t say it, it gives 20% accuracy!!
Why is this page in a different language? Previous revisions show it was in English before. (I am using the original English wiki, and all other pages are in English except this one).
In combat will likely mean you will be able to act first each round with about a +10% critical hit chance and 10% bonus to damage for 3 rounds (Summoned creatures benefit from more damage).
Outside combat will mean you can find most hidden treasures or traps.
For equipment it will allow you to bypass requirements for equipping most gear while active.
where is the silent path helmet? the lizard vendor doesn't have it for me :( playing DE
This skill does not remove blindness for me, tested it multiple times. Any ideas why?
Does Lone Wolf double the gains of this?
imo the fact that pyro offers no cc really hurts since you can literally chain stun to death, yet it provides the best offensive buff among all the schools
Great general buff that stays useful throughout the whole game. If you keep your character's initiative relatively even, pre-buffing with this is a handy way to adjust turn order before a fight. It's also very good to use on a Summoner's Incarnate, since they scale quite well with extra stats.
this spell give a nice stats buff which scale on character, cast this spell can remove a lot of status AND can protect you against the next "mental status" like fear/charm/silence
This skill increases accuracy. Please put this information in the description.
This spell is also sold by Trader Ovis in Driftwood Square
The stats scale per level. At the End, the Wits bonus was greater than 10. IMO a useful buff for any char, getting Pyro from Equipment isn't hard at all. It cures a lot of important debuffs (charm, blind and terrified are widely used debuffs). Also very useful for finding secrets or crit builds