The Collar is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
This is one of the main quest automatically acquired at the start of the game.
- Removes the collar of the main party character after completing The Arena of Fort Joy quest
- You can have your main characters collar removed by becoming the champion of the underground Arena in Fort Joy Ghetto (entrance near kitchen), and then takling to Nebora. (See The Arena of Fort Joy quest info)
- One NPC name Leya at Santuary of Amadia can remove the collars of your entire team after completing the Most Dangerous When Cornered quest. You can find the Sanctuary by heading southeast after you escape Fort Joy. It's all the way at the bottom of the map. Note you need to speak with a character that still has the collar to trigger the collar removal for your party.
- After removing your collar, any Magister that sees you will throw you into a jail cell.
- When playing multiplayer, the only player character to have their collar removed is the one crowned the champion at the end of the arena fight. Consider this when challenging your friends for the honor of becoming champion.