The Cursed Ring is a Personal Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Search the ruin and defeat the mad illusionist Trompdoy
- Take the ring from (one of)Trompdoy's body.
- On the southeast side of the island (Near 3 voidwoken salamanders), there is a illusionary cave, go inside it and there is a strange ruin.
- The main entrance to that ruin is blocked, but if you take a look at your mini-map, you can find a illusionary bridge which leads you to another side of the ruin.
- Trompdoy will keep trying to stop you, so prapare to fight.
- In one of the room, there is a statue ask you to solve some puzzles. Remeber each letter stands from one word. (you can learn that by talking to rats, provide you have Pet Pal talent)
- Defeat Trompdoy and acquire the cursed ring, beware you cannot remove the curse unless you have skill Bless, or go to the tower within Gargoyle's Maze.
- Trompdoy will ask for your forgiveness and ask you to free his soul. You can either break his soul jar (illusionist's soul jar), or use it to empower yourself.
- There is another statue near the treasure room, interact with it will teleport your main character to an mysterious place. You will gain one source skill there.
- Use the lever to disable blocking field and leave.